For current info please visit detroitmi.gov
Drainage Guides and Forms
The Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) seeks to help customers reduce your drainage charge by verifying your parcel information, installing green infrastructure practices to receive a monthly credit, and/or participating in credit programs available to institutions.
The guides and forms listed below reference current available assistance. A credit calculator is also available to provide estimates for credits for stormwater management practices.
Drainage Program Guides:
- Section 1: A Guide to the Drainage Charge
- Section 2: A Guide to Drainage Charge Bill Adjustment
- Section 3: A Guide to Drainage Charge Credits
- Section 4: A Guide to Credits for Commonly Used Storm Water Management Practices
- Section 5: A Guide to Credit Application Process and Renewal
- Request a Site Assessment
- Water and Sewer Application for Service
- Payment Plan Arrangements
- Drainage Charge Adjustment Application
- Drainage Charge Credit Application Attachment for Disconnected Impervious Surfaces
- Drainage Charge Credit Application
- Community Outreach and Service Credit Application
A credit calculator is available to provide estimates for credits for stormwater management practices.