For training purposes only. The information might be wrong or outdated. See the Official Website here.
City Council Agendas & Documents
The City Clerk’s Legislative Information Portal provides online access to Detroit City Council's Agenda & Documents. Simply click the meeting date below to view the agenda for City Council Formal Sessions and Standing Committees.
CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS
City Council Meetings maybe viewed in the following manner;
- Watch via Channel 10
- Watch online by using https://detroitmi.gov/government/city-council and clicking on Channel 10
- To attend by phone only, call one of these numbers: +1-929436-2866, +1-312-626-6799, +1-669-906-6833, +-253-215-8782, +1-301-715-8592, or +1-346-248-7799, Enter Meeting ID: 85846903626##
- To attend online: Online-CC-Meeting
To participate at the time of Public Comment, please raise your hand within the Zoom application
- Telephone participants: Raise your hand by pressing #9
- Web participants: Raise your hand by clicking raise hand in the application or pressing
- Windows computer = [ALT] + [Y]
- Apple Computers = [OPTION] + [Y]
- Public Comment can also be submitted via email to [email protected].
To be consistent with how Public Comment has been handled for in-person meetings:
- You will be called on in the order in which your hand is raised
- All time limits set by the meeting Chair will be enforced
- Any hands raised after the Chair ends submission of public comments, will not be able to speak at the meeting
If interpretation or translation services are needed call The Department of Civil Rights, Inclusion & Opportunity at 313-224-4950.