For training purposes only. The information might be wrong or outdated. See the Official Website here.
Public Health Emergency Preparedness
The Office of Public Health Emergency Preparedness (OPHEP) manages preparedness and response activities in the event of a public health emergency to protect the health and wellness of people who live, work and play in the city of Detroit. OPHEP provides support for other emergencies such as natural disasters, terrorist attacks and technological events.
1. FEMA - http://www.fema.gov
2. CDC - http://www.cdc.gov/
3. MDHHS - http://www.michigan.gov/mdhhs/
4. Detroit Homeland Security and Emergency Management - http://www.detroitmi.gov/dhsem
5. American Red Cross of Michigan - http://www.redcross.org/local/michigan
6. The Salvation Army - http://salvationarmyusa.org
7. Michigan Prepares - http://www.michigan.gov/michiganprepares/
8. Michigan Volunteer Registry - http://www.mivolunteerregistry.org