Señales de tráfico

Solicitar Cambios en los Controles de Tránsito:

Para asegurar el procesamiento adecuado de las solicitudes y para fines de registro, todas las solicitudes de cambios en los controles de tráfico o en las operaciones deben realizarse por escrito y dirigirse a:

Los problemas con las señales de tráfico también se pueden informar a través de

Improve Detroit


For reporting running water, potholes, damaged street signs, and other issues the Improve Detroit mobile app makes reporting a neighborhood problem to City Hall easier than ever. This app uses your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to choose from in your service request. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the City staff quickly identify the problem. You may comment on your submissions and you will be notified when the status of the issue is updated.