This is the TRAINING website.

For current info please visit

Blight Judgment

If you were found responsible for a blight judgment and wish to contest or appeal the judgment, you may file an appeal to the Wayne County Circuit Court. You must file the appeal within 28 days of the hearing and pay certain filing fees and costs.

For More Information Visit: